Apr 5, 2009

Kreativ




Muah! & thx Richard @ New Dolloian for awarding me as 'Kreativ' blogger ;) 

Finally! got round to changing my blog layout & getting myself sorted enough to post this article sharing the joy of 'my seven things' and of course passing it on...

in no particular order

7 things i love:

1) dancing
2) reading everything (snap Rich lol)
3) dressing up & my own fashion
4) collecting talents
5) my feather duvet
6) cooking for my friends
7) the excitment of going somewhere new!

7 blogs i love:


Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

2 comments:

David Stehle

Oh I love winning awards! Should I make a speech? I didn't have on prepared. But I could come up with one on the fly...although if it's not creative enough, you might be tempted to take my award back. ;)

the.lifestyle.artist

Speech! lol of course. This a bona fide creative blogging award so everything has to be done by the book ;) though you're right... if its not creative enough i might have to downgrade you. its the rules...

© 2009 The Lifestyle Artist. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP